Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Can't-Wait Wednesday: More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. It's based on Waiting On Wednesday hosted at Breaking the Spine.



More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
Expected publication: March 6th 2018 by Bloomsbury Children's

From the author of Letters to the Lost comes a heart-wrenching story of two teens with big secrets and a love that could set them free.

Rev Fletcher is battling the demons of his past. But with loving adoptive parents by his side, he’s managed to keep them at bay...until he gets a letter from his abusive father and the trauma of his childhood comes hurtling back.

Emma Blue spends her time perfecting the computer game she built from scratch, rather than facing her parents’ crumbling marriage. She can solve any problem with the right code, but when an online troll’s harassment escalates, she’s truly afraid.

When Rev and Emma meet, they both long to lift the burden of their secrets and bond instantly over their shared turmoil. But when their situations turn dangerous, their trust in each other will be tested in ways they never expected. This must-read story will once again have readers falling for Brigid Kemmerer’s emotional storytelling.


Not only is Brigid Kemmerer an auto-buy author of mine but More Than We Can Tell features Rev from Letters to the Lost, which is my favorite book of hers. And Rev was actually my favorite characters from it as well. So I'm really looking forward towards this new release next year. It already has some really great feedback and even a starred review from Booklist.

About the covers: I featured both the UK (above) and US (below) covers but my favorite is the UK one. I can't even express how in love I am with that cover. The colors are so beautiful! With Letters to the Lost I also preferred the UK cover, so I'll definitely buy the UK one this time as well. 


What do you think of this title? Let me know in the comments!


19 comments:

  1. I really love the UK cover. <3 "Letters to the Lost" has been on my TBR pile for some time now. Hopefully, I'll finally read it so that I can read "More Than We Can Tell" when it comes out.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    Halloween Book Bingo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The answer is yes! I need this book yesterday. I love Rev and must know more about him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a cute book to read! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading this book as well. It sounds like such a wonderful read. I still need to read the first book that features Rev so I'm glad I have plenty of time to fit it in. Great pick this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the style of the US cover with the heart at the end, but the colour scheme of the UK one is definitely better! Why so dark with the US one I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Letters to the Lost even more than I expected, so I'm excited to see that the story is continuing and Rev is getting his own book. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh this sounds good! Hope you love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen lots of people talking about this one - hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like both covers quite a bit, actually! I've been hearing more and more about this one, and I am definitely curious. I hope you enjoy it when you get to it! Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this sounds like such a GREAT story!! I LOVE novels that include psychological elements, and especially if characters are struggling to overcome abuse. I already feel for Rev and Emma!

    I haven't read "Letters to the Lost", but, based on your comments, I see that I really should, just as I should read this one, too! I'm adding them both to my Goodreads shelves.

    As for the covers, I TOTALLY agree with you about the U.K. cover. It's definitely the more beautiful of the two!

    Thanks for sharing! Thanks as well for commenting on my CWW post!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the sounds of this one! I love both covers too. Nice pick!!

    Jenea's Book Obsession's CWW

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book sounds really good! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never read anything by this author, but it sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yaaaasss! I can't wait to read this book! I like the UK cover a lot. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week, Stephanie. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read anything by this author before, but I have heard great things! This one sounds like such a wonderful contemporary. Both covers are cute, but I think the second one is my favourite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful pick! I was so excited when I hear this book was coming out and telling Rev's story. The second cover is my favorite.

    Renee ~ My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds like an interesting read!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The UK cover looks a bit softer. But both are wonderful to look at. And the summary sounds very interesting. Might go on my wishlist *smile* Thanks for sharing and sorry for my belated comment.

    Best wishes
    Vi @Inkvotary

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥