Monday, September 4, 2017

Authors I Lost Track Of ► Kim Harrison

There are quite a few authors that I've lost track of in the last couple of years so I decided to feature some of these authors. Maybe this'll give me the extra push to get back to their books. ;)
First up is Kim Harrison!



                            Kim Harrison      


Kim Harrison has been my favorite urban fantasy author since I read Dead Witch Walking back in 2011 (so long ago!) and The Hollows have been a favorite series of mine ever since. I just lost track of the series after the first four books. I also enjoyed the Madison Avery trilogy. Those books were a lot of fun. Lately I've started getting back into Harrison's books with The Peri Reed Chronicles. The Drafter, The Operator and the short story of Waylaid (which also features Rachel from The Hollows) were all really great! But more than anything I would love to continue The Hollows books. I want to know where Rachel's story is going next.


Books I still need to read: The Hollows series except for the first four books.



How about you? Have you read Kim Harrison's books? If so, which ones are your favorite? If not, which books of hers would you like to read?


11 comments:

  1. I still have to try any of her books :( but The Hollows is the series everyone keeps suggesting me, so that's definitely the one I wanna read first. Thanks for the extra push, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the one I would suggest too + the Madison Avery trilogy if you like YA.

      Delete
  2. I bought a few of her books, but I've actually never read anything by Kim Harrison!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, she's awesome! And I really should take my own advise and continue the Hollows series. Haha ;)

      Delete
  3. This is a lovely feature, thank you for putting an unknown author (to me) on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only discovered Kim Harrison a few years back, and I went a little crazy :) I've read all of The Hallows series and all of the Peri Reed Chronicles books... I haven't read the Madison Avery Trilogy, though. Do you think I should? ;)
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of her books I don't think. I tended towards Kelly Armstrong and I'm convinced they are contemporaries.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ♥